- Please allow delivery of up to 5 business days. We use couriers using track and trace.
- We can ship to NZ PO Boxes but there are no track and trace or delivery time for PO Box deliveries.
- We ship internationally using FEDEX. Please allow 10-21 business days for delivery.
- Please note that there are restrictions on some products, therefore some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If you have not received your order after these times, please feel free to contact us and we can track your item for you.
Click & Collect (Auckland, NZ only):
- Shop online as usual and add your products to cart.
- During checkout, select ‘Click & Collect – Auckland, NZ only’ as your delivery method and complete your order.
- We will email you when your order is ready for collection. The email will tell you specific guidelines for collecting your products.
- Head into the Campus Store with your order number (on email) and a valid ID, collect your items from the front counter.
- Click & Collect is only available on purchases made in New Zealand, specifically Auckland.
- There is only one collection point
- The University of Auckland, Campus Store, 34 Princes Street, Student Quad, Auckland City 1010, New Zealand
- You should receive an email from the Campus Store within 24-48 hours from your purchase letting you know your products are ready for collection.
In-store Purchase Returns Policy
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON CLEARANCE ITEMS
- You can exchange your items within 14 days of purchase.
- Items need to be in their original condition, unworn with the tags still attached.
- You will need proof of purchase as we do not exchange without one.
- We do not accept refunds unless the item is faulty.
Online Returns Policy
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON CLEARANCE ITEMS - shown in description of item.
- You may return most online purchases within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
- We are happy for you to return any online full price purchases, for an exchange or full refund.
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We will then contact you regarding your return and to arrange collection. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Please contact us within 14 days of delivery, otherwise we unfortunately can’t offer you a refund or exchange outside of this time.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and the original shipping docket must be included
- When returning items, you are liable for the courier costs.
Courier or return your item in person to:
The University of Auckland, Campus Store,
34 Princes Street, Student Quad,
Auckland City 1010.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale Items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be exchanged.
Feel free to contact us at any stage by phone: (09) 9234818 or email: email@example.com